I am a PhD student at the Utrecht Geometry Centre supervised by Álvaro del Pino Gómez. My research concerns differential topology, and in particular homotopy principle approaches to non-local differential relations.
Before coming to Utrecht for my MSc Mathematics, I completed an MSc Physics at TU Dortmund with a focus on particle theory.
- J. Brod, A. G.-D., M. Tammaro and J. Zupan: "Effective Field Theory for Dark Matter Direct Detection up to Dimension Seven". Published in J. High Energ. Phys. (2018), arXiv:1710.10218 [hep-ph]
- TA for Multivariate Analysis (Summer 2021 at Utrecht University, Dutch)
- TA for Introduction to Geometry (Spring 2021 at Utrecht University, Dutch)
- TA for Quantum Field Theory (Summer 2016 at TU Dortmund, German)
- TA for Physics III and Physics IV (2014/15 at TU Dortmund, German)
- Tutor for an exchange student on behalf of the German Academic Exchange Service (Summer 2012 at TU Dortmund)
- MSc Mathematics: Generating Functions in Symplectic and Contact Geometry under supervision of Fabian Ziltener
- BSc Mathematics: Kähler Manifolds and the Calabi-Yau Theorem under supervision of Lorenz Schwachhöher
- MSc Physics: Effective Field Theory for Dark Matter Direct Detection at Mass Dimension Seven under supervision of Joachim Brod
- BSc Physics: Model-independent fit of the D→π vector form factor f₊(q²) to semileptonic decay rate data under supervision of Gudrun Hiller
- Translated points of contactomorphisms. Master's thesis presentation at Utrecht, September 2020 [slides] [thesis]
- Gluing manifolds along boundaries. Morse theory student seminar at Utrecht, March 2020 [slides] [notes]
- Homotopy type of manifolds. Morse theory student seminar at Utrecht, March 2020 [notes]
- A little experiment drawing flows along vector fields